Our client is a multinational organization, one of the leading players in the IT total solution market. With strong consulting capabilities in serving, all-rounded IT solution included application, system integration, infrastructure and maintenance services in APAC. To cope with the high demand for sizable project deployment, looking for a high calibre leader to drive the HK team to the next level.
- This role is a perm development & project delivery management position to lead the project delivery team and cross-functional counterparts, in charge of key projects in HK and APAC, China regions, tender bids and leverage the resources
- Mainly responsible for managing a team of system implementation professional and external vendors to support the entirety of projects' activities, whole SDLC from directed by policies, organized and structured in processes and supporting procedures, to design, analysis, plan, design, development, implementation and maintenance of system deliver, operate and control information technology services offered to a particular sizable millions/ billions customer covering commercials and public sectors.
- Responsible for the success of project execution, implementation and the satisfaction of customers with good service delivery.
- Oversee project progress, quality, budgets, risks, and responsible for profitability and deliverability of a variety of projects within the portfolio together with product development, infrastructure and systems teams.
- Monitor the schedule of the project team members and developers, etc., review regular project status updates to ensure that projects stay on track, on budget and according to specifications and provide solution and clear instruction for any changes.
- Develop an IT strategy, total solutions, system integration, that will align the current business capabilities with the clients' short and long term goals.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline
- Deep understanding of project management and development with a large scale of the project.
- ITIL / PMP / PRINCE2 Holders are preferable.
- Sound knowledge in process re-engineering and Project Management, and leading multiple teams experience is a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years in IT companies/System Integrator, with at least 7 years in a managerial role and project management experience, ideally with MNC or sizable government project handling background preferred.
- Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese. Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate and influence senior stakeholders. Must be able to relay technical terms to non-technical audiences.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying